Job Available: Recruiter/Executive Assistant
$16.00 – $18.00 per hour, Part-Time to start
Are you a productive, assertive, and take-charge person? Are you a problem solver and think ahead? Always moving forward to attain set goals? Do you have a competitive nature and hate to lose? Do you get assignments completed quickly because that is just way it should be? Do you excel in environments that allow for independence, freedom, and frequent change? If this DOESN’T sound like you, then we wish you the best of luck in your job search. We only want the professional who embodies the characteristics above.
HOWEVER, IF THIS IS YOU TO A TEE, THEN KEEP READING.
You are a professional problem-solver with leadership traits that can follow when needed and who is also quick on their feet and can take charge of a situation. You are a conservative risk-taker, making decisions after analyzing the options, and the outcome is pretty safe and won’t burn the house down. You are a process driven person that develops systems that work and works for others on the team too. You are sometimes impatient because you get things done right the first time, so you just make that happen. When someone describes you, he or she often uses the term “The Follow Through Kid.” You like to communicate in a no-nonsense, authoritative, factual, and straightforward manner. However, you are always tactful and professional.
Now for the meat. We need someone who can help support our president, and expand and lead our company recruitment processes. We need someone who has a built-in BS Meter, because, believe it or not, some folks who apply to join our team – LIE. We need a person who can begin on a part-time basis, is flexible, adept at using technology and can telecommute as necessary. Initially we will invest the time to get you trained up properly. So, at the beginning, it will look like you’re working full-time. We are confident the right person will have the system down in a couple of months.
Frontline Support Solutions is a veteran-owned small business based in San Antonio. We do work for the Federal Government and large utility companies across the country. We have been growing steadily and are searching for the right teammate that can continue to build upon our successes. Right now, we are hiring folks from Texas to Kentucky and into Ohio, so finding the right person for this position is vital. We build teams that have a mix of veterans and non-veterans because it continues to work well for us.
**U.S. MILITARY VETERANS** are highly encouraged to apply.
THE FINE PRINT – OUR NON-NEGOTIABLES.
- We will not hire you if you do not have a valid driver’s license, or don’t have clean driving record for the past two (2) years
- We will not hire you if you have not maintained a driver’s license for at least five years
- We will not hire you if you cannot pass a drug test
- We will not hire you if you have convictions for DUI/DWI within the last seven years
- We will not hire you if you have convictions for Violence Against Women or Children (Domestic Violence)
If any these apply to you, then don’t waste our time or yours. You are not a fit for our company.
HOW TO APPLY:
We are highly selective in who we want as our teammate. We are only looking for winners we can count on to be responsive, follow instructions and give the attention to detail necessary for success. If you reached this point in our job announcement, then please follow these steps to apply.
- Reply to this posting by submitting a current resume. Please include your email address and phone number on your resume.
- Complete the Pre-Interview Work Traits Survey. Click or Copy & Paste the link below into your browser. When you click submit; we will review your results and respond to you within 24 – 48 hours.
Job Type: Part-time to start
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour